REMMSCO is an acronym for “Reidsville, Eden, Madison, Mayodan, Stoneville, & County.”
REMMSCO substance abuse recovery homes offer temporary, recovery-focused housing to men and women suffering from addictions who are residents of the 20 North Carolina counties covered by Cardinal Innovations Manage Care Organizations, including the five counties listed in our acronym.
It is the mission of REMMSCO, Inc. to help all residents achieve abstinence-based recovery from substance use disorders, develop structured daily living skills, and regain the dignity inherent in being productive members of society.
· Supervision by caring, professional staff and access to a licensed professional 24/7.
· Individualized service and treatment plans specifically geared to each client.
· Transportation to and from daily AA and NA meetings, local appointments, work, job searches, intensive outpatient groups, GED or college courses, and other community events and resources.
· Guidance in avenues available to clients for medical and psychiatric care, educational advancement, employment, housing, and spiritual growth.
· Staff in both houses who are in recovery themselves and are able to help clients with questions and concerns.
· A staff mentorship program.
· The opportunity to participate in the garden program that provides fresh vegetables for both the men’s and women’s houses.
· Classes in relapse prevention, cooking, nutrition, meditation, and daily living skills.