3/4 house residents must:
1. Be age 18 or over.
2. Have a primary issue of substance abuse.
3. Have at least 4 months of sobriety and have completed a minimum of 28 days of treatment.
4. Have an income and be able to pay $100 per week in fees.
5. Be able to commit to a six-month stay.
6. Not have any open warrants for arrest or be a registered sex offender.
7. Be ambulatory and physically able to walk up stairs.
8. Have a signed physician's statement (available for download above) listing current medications. Resident may not be taking maintenance drugs such as suboxone, benzodiazepines such as Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, Librium, or Valium, barbiturates, or other addictive medications.
1. Application Form
If you are interested in becoming a resident, please choose one of the following options as a first step:
1. Call our office (336-342-9504) to go over an application form verbally.
2. Download an application form at the top of this page, complete it, and send it to us via fax (336-342-9506) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Pay Application Fee
A non-refundable $50 application fee is required in order to run a background check on applicants. You may wait to hear if we have any openings to pay the fee, but we will not be able to process your application. You may pay using the "Pay Fees" button at the top.
Schedule and complete a phone and/or in-person interview with the Clinical Director of REMMSCO, Inc. through the main office telephone number at (336) 342-9504.
4. Physician's Statement
Have a physical performed by a licensed physician or in a hospital setting. Have the physician complete and sign the physician's statement (available for download above) certifying your ability to participate in the REMMSCO program.
The physician's statement must include details of medication requirements. These medications must be cleared with the Clinical Director of REMMSCO, Inc. The REMMSCO program does not accept residents who are on opiate maintenance drugs such as suboxone or methodone, benzodiazepines such as Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, Librium, or Valium, barbiturates, or other addictive medications.
Send the completed physician's statement to us via fax (336-342-9506) or email (email@example.com).
The Clinical Director will contact you and tell you whether you have been cleared for move-in and set the date and time.
1. A $50 application fee is due BEFORE move-in. You may pay by clicking the "Pay Fees" button at the top of this page.
2. There is a $100 per week lodging fee.
3. All residents are responsible for purchasing their own food, cell phone service, and internet. Other utilities and shared house supplies are provided by REMMSCO.
1. Physician's Statement (if this has not previously been provided.)
6. Toiletries and Bedding
7. Furniture and Appliances